Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > why cant i update bmw mini rolls royce
why cant i update bmw mini rolls royce

2524 Views 6 Replies Latest reply: 2017-06-25 20:45:33

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    spena58
    2017-06-16 15:26:54
    Bmw mini rollroyce won't update. Downloads OK, then repeatedly tries to update unsuccessfully, finally leaving message "#13 network busy try again later" despite trying repeatedly. Still not updating! Others have competed perfectly in between trying with the BMW one! Anyone any ideas.

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    fware

2017-06-18 12:21:47 (Reply to:spena58)

The latest version, as I have written before, will install BMW ONLY on the extra SD card and NOT on the internal storage.

So no SD, no install and no message about that requirement (but download)

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2017-06-18 14:37:30 (Reply to:fware)

What is the largest size SD card that will work in MaxiSYS? In what type of Format should a MaxiSys SD card be formatted for best speed and operation? FAT 32? , EXFAT? Many SD cards made in China turn out to be counterfeit and are not the storage size and speed stated and  can corrupt data or fail in use. I think testing any new card with a A1 SD Bench (a downloadable android app) will give you an idea whether you bought a dud or not before using it for storage.

•   Level 3   
    (58) points
    What format are you using in your SD Card?

•   Level 7   
    (885) points
    Hi,

I have 32 GB card  and use FAT32 (If I remember right).
    I have formated it in the tool/MS906, as this ensures the right format is used.

The tool should be able to work with SD up to 128 GB, but I dont have such as SD for testing.

•   Level 3   
    (58) points
     Thanks bro! 

So, the latest BMW,MINI update will be install in the tool if  i get the SDCARD formated, normally rigth.? I have a maxisys ms908

Thanks so much ! 

•   Level 1   
    (9) points
     IMPERATIVE that it gets formatted (even RE formatted) in FAT32!  Please don't ask how I know, but I DO!
  Total1 Pages